CAMBRIDGE, Mass., October 19, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced that multi-platinum artist, actress, author and philanthropist Jewel will be the star of her Virtual Experiences Technology & Innovation North America, Security & Risk and Data Strategy & Insights. Over a career spanning more than two decades, Jewel has sold over 30 million albums worldwide and won several Grammy Award nominations.
Upcoming Forrester events Jewel will feature include:
- Technology & Innovation North America (November 2-3, 2021) will explore how CIOs, CTOs and CIOs can apply creativity when deploying technology to make smarter decisions, create a competitive differentiation and improving customer and employee experiences.
- Security & Risk (November 9-10, 2021) will show how security and risk leaders can play a critical role in building the foundations of a trusted business.
- Data Strategy & Insights (November 18-19, 2021) will showcase the latest developments in data management and AI that can help business, technology and customer experience leaders leverage their data and maximize their potential to accelerate growth.
At Forrester events, attendees will be able to access in-depth presentations, breakout sessions, and diversity and inclusion content; network with like-minded peers; and schedule exclusive 1: 1 sessions with Forrester analysts. All three events will feature the Executive Leadership Exchange, an executive program that develops Forrester’s thought leadership presented at all three conferences.
âTo stay ahead of the rapid and continuous changes in the business, leaders must be adaptive, creative and resilient,â said Lisa riley, senior vice president of global events at Forrester. âJewel’s unique career path is inspiring, as he embodies these three qualities. Over the years, she has demonstrated a daring ability not only to challenge genres and artistic mediums with her art, but also to serve as an emotional mirror. honest to society.As someone who is recognized around the world for helping others find strength in all aspects of their lives, we are truly delighted that Jewel is joining us as a lead performer for our H2 2021 events. “
Grow in Alaska, Jewel began her career as a performer in San Diego before releasing his first album, Pieces of you, which remained on the Billboard 200 chart for two years and spawned the Top 10 hits “You Were Meant For Me”, “Who Will Save Your Soul” and “Foolish Games”. In addition to releasing 12 studio albums and 23 hit singles, Jewel has appeared in Ang Lee’s Ride with the devil and the original Lifetime Emmy nominated film Ring of fire. An executive producer for the youth homelessness documentary Lost in america, Jewel is the author of several books, including New York Times best-selling briefs, Never Broken: Songs Are Only Half the Story. The Jewel’s Never Broken program within the Inspiring Children Foundation has helped at-risk youth and families by providing free online mental health services, in-person counseling, mentoring, housing, food, education and sports, and family support for 18 years.
- Register to attend Technology & Innovation North America 2021.
- Register to attend Security & Risk 2021.
- Register to attend Data Strategy & Insights 2021.
- To follow @Forest, #ForrTech, #ForrSecurity and #ForrDataInsights for updates.
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the world’s most influential research and consulting firms. We help leaders in technology, marketing, customer experience, product and sales use customer obsession to accelerate their growth. Through Forrester’s research, consulting and exclusive events, leaders around the world are empowered to be bold at work, navigate change, and put their customers at the center of their leadership, strategy and of their operations. Our unique knowledge is based on annual surveys of more than 675,000 consumers, business and technology leaders around the world; rigorous and objective research methodologies, including Forrester Wave â¢ evaluations; over 52 million real-time feedback votes; and the shared wisdom of our customers. To learn more, visit Forrester.com.
Forrester Research, Inc.